mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Thursday, May 11, 2006

My little guy is back!

I missed this guy soooo much during the past week and a half.


No, he wasn't away from me. He was teething. His first tooth came through on April 26, two days before he was 8 months old. About two weeks before that, his teething symptoms had just disappeared, so I was a little surprised when it happened.

But the next day, everything changed. The tooth next to it was getting close to the surface, so I guess that combined with his already sore gums and him realising that he can't chew on his hands the same way anymore when his mouth hurts was just too much for him.

So for almost two weeks mama got nothing done. No laundry, no cleaning and yes, no knitting. Just loving my poor little guy.

But now he's back and loving playing with his teeth. And back to being naughty (grandmother was trying to look at his teeth and he grabbed the straw of the milkshake she was holding and was drinking it before she could stop him. He won't drink from a bottle or a sippy cup, but he'll suck a thick milkshake through a straw.... I'm in trouble when he gets bigger.)


Now maybe I can get some knitting done!

1 Comments:

At May 11, 2006 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for teeth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home