mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Friday, July 20, 2007

A little goodness in a crappy week

Little Guy won't sleep. He cries and cries when I put him to bed and won't even lay down. He's almost two, but he still won't talk, so I have no idea what's going on. I don't know if he's having bad dreams and scared to go to sleep, just being scared of the dark, being extra needy because I'm pregnant or what. Or maybe he's teething. He has had a few rashes this week and they only happen when he's teething. I don't know.

So of course I've done absolutely no knitting this week.

But there was a little goodness too!

Yesterday the mailman brought me three packages.

Something for my Knitty SP, so I'm not showing a picture!

A birthday present for DH.

It says "I love you more than zombies love brains". Of course it's from etsy!

and something from my upstream Knitty SP.


I have already used the tea and mug, because in addition to no sleep this week I also ran out of coffee and tea (well, there's plenty of flavored teas, but in the morning I prefer coffee or plain tea). I've also been planning a vacation, and I think the cute little row counter will be perfect for car knitting! Plus, since we're planning a shore vacation I already had seafood on the brain, so the lobster mug and gummies were perfect.

Should I be embarassed to admit that I knew what the maple sugar candy was before I unwrapped it? I could tell just by feeling it through the tissue paper....

Then, to top it all off I checked my email and found my Ravelrey invite. I guess I better start taking stash pictures!

1 Comments:

At July 31, 2007 10:02 AM, Blogger sarah lou said...

who are you at ravelry? i'd love to friend my spoiler. i know i gushed on my blog, but i feel like i fell short in the appreciation. you were too kind to me, woman! i am a slacker, but i plan to send a little something back your way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home