mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Friday, June 15, 2007

We saw the baby!

Today we finally had our ultrasound, and it was so much nicer than the one we had with Little Guy. His was done at the hospital, I didn't get to watch and DH couldn't come in until the very end.

But now there's a huge Drs office 20 minutes away, so the Drs around here send their patients there now.

It was soooo much nicer there! DH got to come in for the whole thing and there was a big TV on the wall so we could see the whole thing. I'll try to figure out how to use the scanner on my printer and post a picture later.

Oh, they said they think it's another boy, which wouldn't surprise me since most people I know with small children all have boys and they seem to come in pairs. But at the same time, I'll just have to wait until he/she comes out. I know too many people that have been told it's a boy only to pop out a girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home