mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Maple-y Goodness

Most people that know me know that maple is one of my favorite flavors. So why did I never hear of this wondrous product until now?


I picked this up while visiting relatives this week, and I absolutely love it. On a slice of buttered toast, it tastes like you're eating french toast-- without the work!

When I got home, my mom dropped off a package that had come from my Knitty SP. She's good at keeping her identity secret. None of her packges or the card she sent have had a postmark on them, so I have no idea at all who she is!

This time she sent a great package of purpley goodness.



Sorry there's no modeled shot of the hat, I just got my hair cut yesterday and I'm still in the couple of days wait for it to look good. I had been thinking about making one of these, but couldn't decide if I wanted to use beads or not. Now I don't have to worry about it!

1 Comments:

At April 25, 2007 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea that my packages were appearing without a postmark! Guess my identity is still a mystery.

Here are three clues:
- I have sent things in each of your packages from the area where I live.
- I too have a baby boy at home, though mine is younger than yours.
- I am obsessed with Malabrigo.

One last package will be on the way later this week, including my identity! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home