mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Favorite Knitting Gear

Hmmmm... I really had to think about this. I have two cute Lexie Barnes knitting bags, and lots of neat little gadgets, but I guess my favorite would be my Vui bag.



It's small enough that I can have it sitting out, and the top is open so I can see the pretty yarn inside. I have one of the larger Lantern Moon baskets, but it's too large to have just sitting out on a table (I used to have it sitting on the floor, but that had to end once Little Guy became mobile), and although I love to look at my knitting bags, you can't see what's inside.



I mostly keep sock yarn in it. I have a huge collection of sock yarn in another spot, but the ones I would like to use sooner go in the Vui bag. On top is usually a few socks-in-progress.

2 Comments:

At March 11, 2007 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cool basket!

 
At March 27, 2007 1:50 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

Hey there Nicole. I just wanted to thank you for the MOST awesome swap package ever! The Vesper is beautiful. That is one yarn that is very hard to get. I finally got my hands on some in the Sweetwater colorway about 1 month ago but I really wanted the Neopolitan. The chocolate was divine. I enjoyed it while watching Prison Break and my 3 kids devoured the PEEPS. The soap.Panda,notepad,Interweave and the chocolate altoids (WE can't get those yet in Canada)were all great. Thanks so much. I want to post on the FCS site about my package but don't know how... I am pretty new to blogging. I also have a site on blogger called nik knits... I'll post a pic of the neopolitan when i do up some socks...Thanks again

 

Post a Comment

<< Home