mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Monday, January 08, 2007

First FO of 2007

Well, it's a sock, so it's only really half of a FO! The second sock will have to go on hold for a bit. A relative just had a baby two weeks earlier than expected, so I have some baby knitting to get done.


This is my first time using Koigu, so I had no idea what to expect. I enjoyed knitting with it (even though I almost ran out of yarn), but wasn't sure I would like the finished product because it felt "crispy" to me. Does that make sense? I gave it a nice wash so I could be sure I wanted to knit the second sock, and I'm happy to say it's now super soft!



It was over 70 degrees this weekend! I'm loving that it's still so nice, but I'm also scared that when it does get cold out, it will get reeeaaalllly cold...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home