mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thank you Mr. Mailman!

I've been a little irritated at my post office the past two weeks (things are taking forever to get to me... one package arrived there at 2:26 AM last friday. It still hasn't been delivered to me yet.), but today they made me very happy!

My first SP9 package arrived today (it came from overseas, so I can't tell if they've been holding it hostage or not), filled with lots of goodies.


I had been thinking about buying this calendar, now I can use that money for more yarn! Everything smelled wonderful from being in the box with the candles. The hand cream went directly in my new knitting bag (that was also delivered today!). Just last night when I was knitting I realised that my hands were getting really dry.

My cousin lived in Germany for a few years, and would always bring home lots of candy, so the chocolate was a nice treat.

The yarns are great too. I've often seen mention of the Baby Ull, but haven't tried it yet. And the pink is so soft and squishy!


Thank you SP! It's always nice to get packages on bad days (that's the way it always seems to happen too.... maybe that's why they take so long to deliver things. They're just waiting for me to have a bad day.)

1 Comments:

At November 23, 2006 7:21 AM, Blogger Nic said...

That yarn does look really soft and squishy. It's funny you are getting calendar from overseas, but I like this next year's better than last one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home