mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Scarf Swaps

This week I received two beautiful scarves in the mail!


The first was sent from Stephanie for the October Knitted Thing Swap. I've been looking at patterns like this for a while, but have never gotten around to trying one. It's so pretty though that I think I'll be making one the next time I need to make a scarf to give as a gift. She also sent along a box of Buckeyes. They're just about gone though..... they were veerry good!

Then today the mailman brought me this scarf that Jennifer made me for the Funky Scarf Swap. I love the color of the Kidsilk Haze she chose! I have a ball that I've been saving, waiting for the perfect pattern. I think maybe I'll use it for some armwarmers to go with the scarf...

A close up of the yarn she used.




She also sent me notecards, stitchmarkers, a sock bag and some Yarn Pirate sock yarn! I haven't tried that yarn yet, but the colors are so "fall" looking, I'll probably be using it soon!


1 Comments:

At October 18, 2006 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YeaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I should have sent the rest of that ball of KSH with it. I can nip it in the mail if you'd like?

Just let me know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home