mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm Back!!

Now I guess I have to try to catch up on posting thank yous to some SP's, pictures of Little Guy eating (I think he actually ate some...) his birthday cake and pictures of all the knitting I had time to get done the past few weeks.

I guess I'll start with some thank you's....

These are from the first stitchmarker swap. I'm doing another right now, so soon there will be more pictures. Looking at all these beautiful stitchmarkers makes me want to start enough new projects so they can all be used right now!

Trillian42 sent me these pretty pink and green markers.

These two sets are from Kristy and Merry.

Paula and Stacy sent these.

Then we have these two lovely sets from Purrl and PrincessRach84.


And I received two sets from Jenny because she was also my Mellow SP from Knitty! Here are some pictures of everything else she sent me.


This is my first set of rosewood DPNs. They seem pretty pointy, which is a good thing in a DPN (or any needle!). I absolutely love my short Brittany DPNs for knitting socks, but they're not pointy at all, so I only get to use them if it's a really plain sock.

I love Nerds, but I have never seen this flavor before (and yes, they are long gone!) They were Peach and Wildberry. Now I'm wondering what other flavors are out there.... Are there different flavors available in different countries (they came from Canada)? Or can you buy different kinds in different parts of the US?

I haven't written about it, but I have been buying cotton to make dishrags/washcloths, so it's always nice to get more from an SP! Especially when one's a color that I haven't seen before and another is my favorite at the moment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home