mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Friday, August 04, 2006

More Questions!

These are the questions for the Project Colorswap swap. I hope it helps Karla (if not she has the others to look over too!) She's participating in a lot of swaps like I am, so her blog has been very helpful to me...

Are you crafty? I try to be!

Would you enjoy things like buttons, ribbons and embellishments? Sure, there's always a use for them.

Do you dye your own wool? I have a few times, and am waiting for some dyes I ordered to arrive so I can play some more!

Do you like to scrapbook or make handmade cards? I would like to, just haven't gotten around to it yet...

What are your favorite scents? I like food scents, jasmine, gardenia, tropical scents....

Do you like stationery and cards? Yes, use a lot with all the swaps I'm doing.

Do you like to sew or embroider things? Not in a while. One of these days I'll get that sewing machine out...

Do you like beads? Yes. I used to make jewelry, but lately have been making stitch markers.

What kind of candy do you like? Chocolate is good, but it's too hot to mail that right now. I like maple sugar candy, anything with peanut butter and peppermint.

Do you like hand lotions and soaps? Of course! Who doesn't love to smell pretty?

Do you like to wear costume jewelry? I like to, but don't get many chances to any more.

Do you like to make/ use stitch markers? Yes!

Do you collect anything? Vintage kitchen items, especially linens. Knitting needles.

Do you have any allergies? No.

Do you have any hobbies? Knitting.

Do you like scented or unscented candles? Both are good.

Are you a fiber snob? Not really.
Do you like to play cards or board games? Yes.

Do you like neon color, pastel, light or medium ranges in the color of the month? Well, if you can find a neon in this months color (neutral), I think I'd like to see that! I like most colors, so anything is good.

Do you like kitchen magnets or keychains? Yes.

Do you like picture frames? Can you ever have too many picture frames?

1 Comments:

At August 12, 2006 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey funky scarf pal-let's hear what funky-delic means to you!

whoamisecretpal@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home