mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Favorite Colorswap Questionnaire

1. What are your top three favorite colors? Red, pink and orange. I also like grassy greens and turquoise/ aqua blues. Pretty much any clear bright color.

2. What crafts do you really enjoy? Knitting and jewelry making. I bought a nice scrapbook, but so far haven’t gotten a chance to do anything with it.

3. What products do you really covet? I’ve been on a knitting needle kick lately buying vintage needles on ebay from the UK and Australia. So any cool needles would be much loved. Also cool knitting notions.

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? I do like to read, although I don’t get much time for that these days! (other than to my son, although he would rather be eating the book than listening to me!)

5. Is there anything you collect? Vintage kitchen items and linens, especially aprons.

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? I’m 100% Pisces.

7.What are your favorite…

…scents/smells? I like food scents and jasmine, gardenia or any tropical smelling scent during the warmer months.

…types of music and/or bands? I’ll always love the 80’s…I pretty much like most, especially female singers and groups

…authors? Stephen King and Anne Rice

…animals? cats

…places to shop? My LYS!! And I love Target and the Body Shop and Bath and Body Works.

…season? Summer I think. I’m pretty hot- blooded, so I’m warm all year. For some reason the extra heat in the summer doesn’t bother me, but I get to keep the air on all the time without others complaining about being cold!

…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? I’ve been into sock yarn lately, especially handpainted or self-striping (the ones with just color stripes, don’t really care for the ones that show designs in the stripes). Any neat crafty thing I could have fun with is good!

…candies or goodies? I love chocolate, not too good to ship this time of year though…. I also love Maple Sugar candy or any candy or snacks from your area that I might not find here.

8. Do you have any wish lists? I think I have an Amazon list, but wouldn’t suggest anyone looking at it…. it’s probably a mess from just putting books on there for a few years and never updating it. One day I’ll fix it.

9. Are you allergic to anything? No

10. Do you have any pets? What are they? Two cats.

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy.

I have an 11 month old son, so I don’t get too much time for myself. So, anything you send will be a great addition to my selection of “middle-of-the-night-mommy-time” stuff. (he doesn’t care much for napping, so the middle of the night is my time. I’m glad I don’t need much sleep!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home