mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Finished French Market Bag

I finished my French Market Bag for the Knitting World Cup just in time. Well, it's actually still felting, but the knitting was finished just in time! I wanted to get a pre-felting picture with the Little Guy sitting inside of it, but he's been crabby all day trying to get a tooth to come through ao that didn't happen... The picture's not that good, it's kinda cloudy out.... but it's better than I could get with the crappy lighting inside today. I'll post a post- felting picture tomorrow.



3 Comments:

At July 10, 2006 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool bag! Just wanted to say thanks as the sock yarn has arrived and it's awesome! I love the cllors and can't wait to make em up... Thea

 
At July 15, 2006 9:04 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Vey pretty colors in that bag! Can't wait to see it after it's felted.

 
At July 20, 2006 10:07 PM, Blogger Karla said...

Love those colors!

Welcome to blog-world, btw. Keep posting as I want to learn more about you this next month...I'm your August Project Colorswap partner! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home