mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Ants- The Other Red Meat

Ok, I also received my Candyswap package last week. Francie was great- she even sent a second package when the first one never arrived!

There wasn't much chocolate in the box, but that little bit was enough to get a wonderful smell when I opened it! One of the chocolate items is chocolate covered ants! I haven't had a chance to try them yet, but I will. I'll try anything once... plus, how much flavor can an ant have?

She sent a bunch of fruity candies (including strawberry gummies that I couldn't wait to eat).

The Little Guy immediately grabbed the armadillo. He seems to think the tail is perfect to hold on to while he's hitting us with it.

Thank you Francie!

Here's my finished French Market Bag, filled with sock yarn. Pretty crappy picture, but for some reason I just can't get a decent picture of this! I'll try to get a better on if the weather ever get's better here. You can at least see how much it shrank in the wash. I put the yarn in there for scale (each of the skeins makes one pair of socks).

2 Comments:

At August 01, 2006 4:07 AM, Blogger Karla said...

Love that bag, Nicole! And are you using the Macro setting on your camera? If nothing else, a picture outdoors will certainly look great, too! Love the yarn stashed in the bag, too!

 
At August 03, 2006 5:13 AM, Blogger Nell said...

Hi Nicole! I love the bag,what a great colour! And thanks so much for the needles again! I now have a blog - head over some time?
N x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home