mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Monday, August 14, 2006

Why Doesn't Pennsylvania Have An Ocean?

This is what the lady sitting behind me in the breakfast room of our hotel asked her friend. I'm glad Little Guy is still little, because in another year or two I know he would have loudly asked me what I was laughing about...

We didn't go very far for our vacation this year (we usually go to Baltimore and then maybe the shore), but even though we were less than an hour away from home, we stayed two nights in a hotel. That made it seem more like a "real" vacation!

We decided to go to Dutch Wonderland because it's designed for kids under 12, and even though Little Guy isn't quite one, there would be at least some things he could do (and one of his favorite things to do is looking at other kids).

I took lots of pictures, but they all pretty much look the same. Either him in his stroller, or being held by daddy on a ride (so my hands were free to take a picture).


All the rest look pretty much the same!

We did have lots of good food though. Of course we had to get some Shoo Fly Pies (they ship too!), and while we were there, we ate around back at Jakey's Amish Barbeque. Who would've thought I'd be eating barbeque while on vacation in Lancaster County? We did have a funnel cake for desert, so I guess that evens it out.

Oh, and I did buy myself these socks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home