mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Monday, August 14, 2006

Funky Scarf Swap Info

Let’s get the allergy part out of the way. Are you allergic to any fibers? No allergies.

Do you prefer any fibers over others? Not really. I like alpaca and wool.... I guess pretty much anything soft and squishy!

Thinking back to Scout’s post about what funky means to you, post an image of something that you think is funky! I'll find some pics and post later.

Would you prefer funky yarn or a funky pattern? Either is good. Or both if you're super funky!

What are your favorite colors? I like bright clear colors (but not so much neon colors). Reds, pinks, oranges, grassy greens, turquoise/aqua blues.

What is your favorite piece of art?

What colors would you never have up close to your pretty face? I guess most shades of yellow and tan.

Would you prefer an actual scarf or a cowl? Either one is good.

When you wear a scarf do you prefer a wider/shorter scarf or a thin/long scarf? Wide and long. I have a rather large chest (bigger than you're probably imagining right now!), so anything too short or skinny in a scarf would probably look odd.

What is the climate like where you live? I'm pretty warm blooded, but it can get pretty cold here in PA.

Would you prefer a functional scarf (to keep you warm) or one just to funk-up your wardrobe?
I'm fine either way.... as long as it isn't so funky I can't figure out how to use it!

What else would you like your partner to know about you? I have a soon-to-be one year old son, so if you decide to use a cool handspun yarn, it probably wouldn't be wise to use one with extra "things" on it. It would probably take all of an hour for him to pick them off! I'll post a link to what I'm talking about later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home