mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Sunday, October 22, 2006

SP Contest

I was supposed to think of something to say about myself that other people might not know, and I was having a hell of a time! I had no clue what to say.

I can pick up things with my toes, but is that really all that interesting?

Sometimes (well, ok, most of the time) when we go to the movies, I look forward to getting to have popcorn with (extra) "golden flavoring" more than the movie itself. But my SP is from another country, so she probably has no clue what that is.

I kept thinking of stupid little things, but none of them seemed good enough.

But then I was sitting here knitting in the dark last night watching TVLand, and the new Mr. T show, I Pity The Fool, came on. Now, of course I know who Mr. T is. Everybody knows Mr. T! I never really cared about Mr. T, but after seeing this show, I love Mr. T! I want a hug from Mr.T! He seems like such a sweet, cuddly, teddy bear of a guy!

This morning I told my husband that I wanted a Mr. T hug, and he looked at me and said " I think I've finally found something I don't really care for about you" (we've been together 14 years- since I was 17- so that's not so bad). He should have fun tomorrow at work because I sent him some Mr. T emails for saying that.

I'll know I'll never get a hug from Mr. T, but maybe I'll just have to get myself a tshirt... or one of those talking keychain things. I think my husband would really like that...

3 Comments:

At October 24, 2006 3:35 AM, Blogger Nic said...

My gosh you are just a cornocopia of random perfect random facts!

 
At October 27, 2006 3:02 PM, Blogger jen said...

Nicole -- I just wanted to say that I received your amazing scarf and I loved it!! Thanks for that and all the goodies (which are hidden from the children, of couse!) Update on my blog soon!! Jenifer at jeniferknits.blogspot.com

 
At October 31, 2006 1:17 AM, Blogger Nic said...

YOU winner YOU! Expect a prize in the future...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home