mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Yarn!!

I have a new LYS! Well, it's half an hour away, but it's the first one I've been in since the one I shopped at closed this summer. Plus we go shopping 5 minutes away from it all the time, so it's not really out of the way.

They don't carry some things I bought at the other shop, but they carry brands the other didn't. So, of course I had to spend some money!


I now own my very first skeins of Koigu and CTH sock yarns. I've always heard great things about them, now I get to see for myself!

2 Comments:

At January 02, 2007 3:37 AM, Blogger Nic said...

I love your yarn! Happy New Year!

 
At January 22, 2007 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you've got plenty of pink yarn to keep you busy, so I'll have to find a different color to spoil you with... :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home