mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

1. What are your top three favorite colors?

I love reds, pinks, and greens. I also love oranges and aqua-y blues. I know that's more than three, but I love most colors!

2. What crafts do you really enjoy?

I love to knit. I just bought a book of really cool embroidery patterns, so I'm hoping to get around to some of that at some point.

3. What products do you really covet?

Sock yarn. And needles for knitting socks.

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?

Spending time with my son, watching movies and baking. I love to read also, but there are so many things I want to knit, I haven't had much time to read any books lately!

5. Is there anything you collect?

Sock yarn! I love vintage aprons and have quite a library of erotica.

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?

I am 100% Pisces.

7.What are your favorite…

…scents/smells? I love food type scents, and also love simple floral scents (like jasmine, lilac, rose etc.)

…types of music and/or bands? I love just about any music, especially female singers/ girl groups. I've been listening to a lot of the Pogues lately. And of course 80's stuff!

…authors? I love Stephen King and Anne Rice. And all those "girly" type books (like Bridget Jones' Diary)

…animals? Cats. And pigs.

…places to shop? I do most of my shopping on line, but when I go to a store it's most likely a yarn shop, a place like Bath and Body Works or The Body Shop or Target.

…season? Summer

…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? Sock yarn. I love to try cool new things though, so things that may be made locally to you or you just think maybe I haven't tried yet are great.

…candies or goodies? I love Maple Sugar candy, but, again, I love to try new things.

8. Do you have any wish lists?

9. Are you allergic to anything? None!

10. Do you have any pets? What are they? I have two cats.

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy.

I have a 17 month old son and just started trying for baby #2, so any cute baby patterns or yarns or cute crafty ideas for little ones are welcome!!

2 Comments:

At February 12, 2007 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having so much fun shopping!!!!

 
At March 11, 2007 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I allways like to read those questionaires, you feel like you get to know somebody just a little. I wanted to remind you that today is the last day of Exhibitionist's first challenge. I'll send out next weeks challenge this evening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home