mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

STR Really does Rock!

Lately this has been my favorite sock yarn to knit with, it just feels so good going through your fingers...

I had been trying to place an order with Blue Moon Fiber Arts for about three weeks, but they were switching their website and having some problems. For some reason, I had no problem emailing back and forth about placing an order, but they weren't getting my emails saying what I actually wanted to order. They finally got my order on the 8th.... and my yarn was dyed, dry and in the mail to be on the 11th! I was expecting the 10-14 days they told me.

I didn't get any pictures yet of what I bought for me, but one is balled and ready to start the socks for my Sockret pal.


Socks That Rock lightweight in "Romancing the Stone"

Isn't it gorgeous?!? If it knits up half as nice as it looks now, I think I may have to get some for myself.

I was looking for almost three months to find the perfect yarn for my pals socks, and I'm sure this is the one I was meant to purchase. I saw it online and thought it might be the one, then not even 10 minutes later I was looking at the program guide on the TV, and "Romancing The Stone" was on two seperate channels. I took it as a sign to buy that color, and I am sooooo glad I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home