mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Sunday, February 25, 2007

My Secret Pals are the Best!!

They always seam to be psychic when they're shopping for me!

This lovely package arrived yesterday



Now, I'm pretty sure I haven't mentioned that Claudia is one of the yarns I was wanting to try, but my SP somehow knew. And while I am usually drawn to brighter colors when I shop for myself, for the past week I have been looking at yarns in pretty much the same colors as she sent!

So pretty...



I can't wait to try it out but I think I'll wait until my new sock book arrives, even though Amazon tells me it won't be here until April... and the website says it's in stock...

2 Comments:

At March 12, 2007 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't you receive my parcel?

Your SP9

 
At March 17, 2007 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I'm glad you were interested in trying the Claudia's and that the colors are to your liking. I just saw them in my LYS and they called to me, but then again, I'm a bit partial to red myself.

Your next package is almost done, I'll drop you a note when it's in the mail.

:) M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home