mama knits!

(when they let her...)

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Is it over?

Little Guy went to sleep last night with minimal crying. He laid down all by himself after a few minutes, and even though he laid there like that for about an hour before falling asleep, he was quiet the whole time.

Then just a little bit ago, I was sitting on the floor and I realized he was really quiet. I turned around and saw this.


He had just climbed up on the couch and went to sleep all by himself (and yes, that's a cat toy he's holding. I have no idea why.) I can't remember the last time he took a nap.

So I actually have a bit of time to myself right now!

I hope his sleeping troubles are over. Neither one of us have had hardly any sleep the past two weeks. And every time I could get him to fall asleep for a bit, the baby would wake up and start kicking really hard so I couldn't get any sleep myself.

Oh well, I guess it's just practice for when baby #2 gets here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home